Search

Join this Blog for direct reference of any post into your inbox. To join just click on "Join this Site" under "Follower" then Login with your Email.*** DECLARATION: I Maintain this Blog for Helping Myself While at Work and Welcome any body Needing Help!!!.*** CAUTION: Using any of the script from this Blog may contain at Own Risk. These scripts May or May not have been Tested.***

Tuesday, 7 August 2012

List initora Parameters

I was in the situation my database was running with pfile. I was having approximatly 10 years backup pfile in my database folder. I was not able to take the decision to go with this pfile then with the help of this script I created or verfied the pfile with the Alert.log
initora.sql:
select a.ksppinm name, b.ksppstvl value, b.ksppstdf isdefault,
       decode(a.ksppity, 1, 'boolean', 2, 'string', 3, 'number', 4, 'file',
     a.ksppity) type,
       a.ksppdesc description
from   sys.x$ksppi a, sys.x$ksppcv b
where  a.indx = b.indx
  and  a.ksppinm not like '\_%' escape '\'
order  by name
/

0 comments:

Post a Comment